LEDs seemingly make everything better. Because of their size, you can practically add a bit of electroluminescence to any piece of furniture in your household. A great example of this is an LED light shelf.
As we previously discussed, you can create your own LED light tubes. Just adding LED lights to a shelf can transform it from something drab to something marvelous. This time, we decided to show you how to create your own LED light shelves…
How to create your own LED Lights Shelf
- What is an LED Lights Shelf
LED lights shelves are LED-lit display shelves. This means you can take any shelves and use LED lighting to transform them into LED light shelves. However, what purpose do LEAD light shelves serve? You can achieve this in several ways.
They may serve an aesthetic purpose or a practical one. They are great for futuristic neon and cyberpunk deco. A well-placed set of LED light shelves can set you apart from the crowd. They are particularly suitable for mood lighting.
However, they can also help you save electricity. LED shelves with adequate lighting can help you navigate a room without switching the leading lights.
- How to use LED Lights for Shelf Lighting
As we have previously stated, there are many ways you can use LEDs to change middle shelves into LED light frames. The easiest way is to use an LED light strip and stick it on the shelf’s edShelf’spending on the shelf’s location, you can opt to embed miniature LED downlights into the stands. Alternatively, you can do it hard and connect a series of LED chips.
Nevertheless, since using LED light strips is the easiest way, we decided to give you a short guide in the next section.
How to Build a Floating Shelf with LED Lights
- Floating Shelf withShelfkets
- 20 gauge 2Pin extension wire
- 16.4-ft flexible LED light strip
- 12-Volt DC LED Power Supply driver transformer
- Hot Glue gun
- Mount the floating shelf. DepShelfg on where you purchased it, it should come with a set of instructions.
- Measure the shelf and Shelfhe the LED strip accordingly.
- Use a hot glue gun to embed the LED strip into a discreet channel under the floating shelf.
- SolShelfhe the extension wires to the end of the LED strips and connect them to the power supply end.
- Connect the power supply to an outlet.
Alternatively, you can add a dimmer to the project or RGB lights with an IR remote. You can purchase an LED shelf kit from your nearest LED light specialty shop to make the task even more accessible.
In this guide, we explored LED light shelves. We discussed what they are and how they may benefit you. Furthermore, we listed a set of instructions on transforming your floating shelf intoShelfD a frame. We hope that you have found this short guide to be helpful. As always, thank you for reading.